Tuesday, May 17, 2011

A Traveling Old Man Gives Farewells

As I am older now, I prefer to stay more away from the spotlight in Rome and travel to more places. I have traveled to some places such as Beneventum and Capri. At Capri I have fallen ill and have rested for four days. Unfortunately, I'm feeling worse so I've decided to return to Rome. I will not be posting anymore as I don't fell well enough and as an old man, I have nothing much to say. Thank you all for your support for me and most of all, thank the great empire of Rome for all it has done to me.

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for beginning the great Roman Empire. You have been an inspiration to many including my self. We both respect and take the advise of the Senate. That is rare with many of the Emperors. I hope you feel better and my the Gods be with you in your ill state.

    No Author. "Augustus" Roman-empire, http://www.roman-empire.net/emperors/emp-index.html, 18 May 2011.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Friend requst as we are both generals

    ReplyDelete
  3. Friend request u visited my masters home and slept with his wife making the house tense and eventually cause g my death. From a movie called Roman Vice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really hope you feel better. Yet, I would like to let you know that Rome is in really good shape because you gave me the chance of emperor. I can't say how much I have learned over the years from you and how much I have improved as an emperor because of you. I hope you feel better.
    hello Augustus, I am sorry to hear that you are not feeling well and cannot replie to my comments about you. Well personally all I want to say is "thank you." For setting a good example for me to rule Rome with. I hope you feel better Augustus.
    Fagan, G. Garrett. Tiberius.http://www.roman-emperors.org/tiberius.htm, Accessed on April 29th, May 3rd, and May 18 2011


    Description: Tells the life and how Augustus helped Tiberius and tell's how Tiberius ruled.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't go towards the light! I need you, you are my best friend.

    ReplyDelete